Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Color Me Katie

Today Marianne shared a wonderful blog with me.

Katie is a marvelous street artist in New York who shares a special kind of joy. I encourage you to go to her blog and enjoy her fun form of art. I know it will make you laugh and giggle and even marvel at how inventive and creative she is.
It occurred to me that this amazing young lady was indeed a woman of purpose. She has incorporated her God given talents into a fascinating and fun adventure of life.

http://colormekatie.blogspot.com

She spreads joy while at the same captures that joy in photos that delight and inspire. She encourages others to use her ideas to inspire your own creativity and to bring some happiness to the world around you.


I love her "thought bubbles" and her "shadows". She also incorporates other fun and happy activities that are happening around New York City where she lives. I am inspired to follow in her footsteps. To find that childlike part of me to invent, create and just go for it in reaching out to bring some happiness to the world.


I realized as Tiara Ladies tiaraladies.com we are doing the same thing. We don our tiaras and go out into the world to encourage women to know who they are in Christ. To bestow a tiara upon them to remind that them God created them beautiful, with gifts and talents only they bring to the world. To inspire them to have fun and do the things they've always wanted to do. To spread joy and a message of hope to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment