Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moms, the devil is scared of you!


Just last night the Lord showed me a wonderful picture of a promise He gave me for one of my kids 20 years ago.  I heard His glorious words to me--"Now".  I have been praying and trusting God for over 20 years for this promise to come to pass.  I am ecstatic that He is going to bring it to pass.  I know His promises are true.

Moms, your prayers are indeed powerful for your children.  Never doubt that God hears every word.  You are the glue that is holding God's promises for your children.  Stick to it! Never doubt it! Trust that God will bring his promises for your children to pass.  Never weary in well doing and trusting God or when you do fall on your face before a loving God who you can trust and ask for more faith to believe.

Happy Mother's Day! May it be the day that mothers realize the great power they have in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment